Parents who are worried about their child's development or behavior often find themselves going from one specialist to another, telling their story over and over as they look for answers to their questions.
Our One Child, One Family, One Team approach is designed to help parents avoid this frustrating process and get their children the care they need. Our professional team of pediatric specialists provides integrated care – members meet regularly, collaborate and ensure that all advice, evaluations and treatments are coordinated.
We specialize in children ages birth to five – a time when intervention can make a real and lasting difference. All team members have knowledge about the many factors that influence a child’s health and well-being, including environment, relationships, the events in a child and family’s life, the child’s development, and medical conditions.
We know that each child is one-of-a-kind so we work in partnership with parents to understand their child and create plans together to ensure each family has the support they need.
- Comprehensive evaluations, expert assessments, and individualized plans.
- State-of-the-art therapy services to help each child develop to their full potential.
- Care-coordination support for families to assure each child’s plan is understood and followed by everyone involved (e.g. teachers, child’s physician, therapists).
- Knowledge and expertise about community resources. We act as advocates and a point-of-contact for resources that can help families. This includes working with other early intervention providers and educators to develop an appropriate and effective service plan.
- Services that take place in the home and in our center.
- Access to our full professional team.
Our comprehensive team is made up of the following specialists so that children have access to the full range of professionals they may need:
- Developmental pediatricians
- Care coordinators
- Psychologists and counselors
- Speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- DSI/early interventionists
- Registered dietitians
- Assistive technology specialists
Specific services include:
- Comprehensive Developmental Assessments
- Feeding Program for Infants & Young Children
- Autism Services
- Occupational, Physical & Speech Therapy
- Psychology and Counseling Services
- Assistive Technology Services
For more information about the Children's Developmental Center,
please call (602) 468-3430 or email email@example.com.