When you give to Southwest Human Development, you’re giving to children like Carter – an inspiring little boy who particpated in our Side-By-Side Parent-Child Playgroup for children on the autism spectrum.
Thanks to support from people like you, Carter and many others like him have dramatically improved their social, communication and problem-solving skills - so they'll be prepared for success in school and life.
And that’s just one example of what your contributions can do. With your help, we can provide services to thousands of children in Arizona. Gifts can be one-time or recurring—the choice is yours!
For every dollar you give, you may also be eligible for Arizona's Charitable Tax Credit for the same amount – up to $200 for single or head of household returns, and $400 for joint returns.
Other Ways to Help
We’re always looking for children’s goods such as books and diapers.
You can also:
- Give via United Way Donor Designation > Simply write our agency identification number, 7043, on your employer’s sign-up form.
- Give via Community Health Charities > If you already participate, just select Easter Seals Southwest Human Development. Find out about setting up a new program at www.healthcharities.org.
- Make a Matching Gift at Work > Double the impact of your donation – ask your employer to include us in a matching gifts program.
- Plan Your Giving > Include Southwest Human Development in your estate plans and make a difference in the lives of those who follow.
For questions, please contact us at (602) 808-GIVE (4483) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Southwest Human Development is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
EIN/Tax ID Number: 86-0407179
“High-quality, early childhood programs are arguably the best investment our country can make.”
- Arne Duncan, U.S. Department of Education Secretary