2850 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Members of The Board of Visitors present a check for $30,000
to help fund Southwest Human Development's ADAPT Shop
When you give to Southwest Human Development, you’re giving to children like Sofia – a shy little girl who suffered from a speech delay. Thanks to support from people like you, Sofia joined Head Start and is now receiving speech therapy and learning social skills – so she’ll be prepared for success in school and life. And that’s just the start of what your donations can do:
- For $35, you can modify a toy so a child with cerebral palsy can play
- For $50, you’ll provide 10 books to a child living in poverty – and give his parents the training to help him enter kindergarten ready to succeed
- For $150, you can give an hour of therapy to a child abuse survivor
- For $600, you can send a toddler to one month of speech therapy
- For $1,800, you’ll provide a child with complex developmental or behavioral problems with a full medical and therapeutic team assessment
- For $5,000, you can provide a speech-generating device to a child who is unable to speak
For every dollar you give, you may also be eligible for the Working Poor Tax Credit for the same amount – up to $200 for single or head of household returns, and $400 for joint returns.
Learn more about Sofia and other children whose lives have been changed thanks to donor support. See our success stories.
Other Ways to Help
- Give via United Way Donor Designation > Simply write our agency identification number, 7043, on your employer’s sign-up form.
- Give via Community Health Charities > If you already participate, just select Easter Seals Southwest Human Development. Find out about setting up a new program at www.healthcharities.org.
- Make a Matching Gift at Work > Double the impact of your donation – ask your employer to include us in a matching gifts program.
- Plan Your Giving > Include Southwest Human Development in your estate plans and make a difference in the lives of those who follow.
For questions, please contact us at (602) 808-GIVE (4483) or firstname.lastname@example.org