Providing Guidance for First-Time Mothers
Nurse-Family Partnership® (NFP) is an evidence-based, nurse home visiting program for women throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a specially trained nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old.
Your Nurse Will Help You:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Become a better parent
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.