Psychology and Counseling
Starting Children on a Path to Success
Parents come to us with a variety of concerns; some of them may sound familiar to you:
- I’m worried about the way my child interacts with me
- My child seems so hard to parent
- My baby isn’t sleeping
- My child doesn’t get along with others
- I’m worried my child doesn’t love me
- My child seems so impulsive
- I’m concerned my child won’t do well in school
Our Good Fit Counseling Center is here to help. Our psychologists and counselors all have advanced training in the highly-specialized field of infant and early childhood mental health, and we are nationally recognized for quality, state-of-the-art services.
We use a relationship-based approach that emphasizes your relationship with your child. Research tells us that children’s primary relationships are the basis for all further development, and helping children early can make all the difference.
Our One Child, One Family, One Team approach ensures that services are coordinated and families have access to the full Children’s Developmental Center. As with all services at the center, we work with you to create a plan that is right for you and your family.
Our goal is to help your child start on a path to success in life: to be able to relate and communicate with others, do well in school, and develop healthy and satisfying relationships.
Services for your young child include:
- Child and family counseling
- Psychological evaluations
- Psychiatric evaluation and consultation
- Parent-child groups
- Play therapy
For more information on what you can expect at the Children’s Developmental Center, click here.