Eligibility Requirements for Harris Infant Mental Health Certification
Requirements for Program Participation
The Harris Institute is designed for professionals from varied disciplines, including:
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Judicial and law enforcement professionals
- Nurses and medical providers
- Department of Child Safety providers
- Preschool and child care providers
- Early interventionists
- Human service providers
- Policy makers and administrators
Infant/Family Studies Certificate – One Year Program
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree (BA) or higher for admission. A masters’ degree is preferred.
Infant/Family Clinical Practice Certificate – Two Year Program
Applicants must have a masters’ degree or higher in a regulated mental health discipline (e.g. psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychiatry, psychiatric nursing, etc.).