Show off your pets to support Arizona’s children
Enter our Pet-a-Palooza Pet Photo Contest to help raise vital funds for children in Arizona while flaunting your lovable, funny, furry (or fur-less) friend! Thrive to 5 Playfest teams want your pet to strut their stuff in this fun fundraising contest with great prizes up for grabs!
The Top 12 winners will be featured in our Pets of Southwest Human Development Calendar and invited to take part in the Pet-a-Palooza Showcase at the Thrive to 5 Playfest on March 12!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Strike a pose. Snap a photo of your pet being his/her awesome self. Humans are allowed in the photo, but be sure we can see the pet! (Any animal from goldfish to horses to dogs or cats are welcome!)
- Pay the fee. Select the first option in the menu below and pay the entry fee of $10.
- Submit your entry. Send your photo entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25th. The earlier, the better! The longer your pet is in the contest, the more votes they can get. Be sure to mention your pet’s name, type of pet and your Thrive to 5 Playfest team name with your submission, when applicable.
- Spread the love. Rally your family and friends to join in on the fun and submit their pets’ photos too!
- Vote and share. Through March 6, help your pet charge to the front of the pack by asking your friends and family for “votes” by making a donation to your pet’s picture below! (1 vote for $5 or 10 votes for $20.)
Click the image of the pet you wish to cast your vote(s) for below and complete your online donation. You can purchase single or multiple quantities of the vote options below in your shopping cart to adjust your donation amount. Need support? Email email@example.com.
Transactions processed through this online donation cart are part of Southwest Human Development’s annual Thrive to 5 Playfest fundraising efforts. Funding collected through this online donation cart will be used to benefit Arizona children and families participating in Southwest Human Development programs. Questions? Contact Annette Sutfin at firstname.lastname@example.org.