Show off your pets to support children with disabilities
Enter our first-ever Pet-a-Palooza Pet Photo Contest to help raise vital funds for children in Arizona while flaunting your lovable, funny, furry (or fur-less) friend! Walk With Me Team Walk Like a Phoenician wants your pet to strut their stuff in this fun fundraising contest with great prizes up for grabs!
The Top 12 winners will be featured in our Pets of Southwest Human Development Calendar and invited to take part in the Pet-a-Palooza Showcase on February 25!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Strike a pose. Snap a photo of your pet being his/her awesome self. Humans are allowed in the photo, but be sure we can see the pet! (Any animal from goldfish to hamsters to dogs or cats are welcome!)
- Submit your entry. Send your photo entry to email@example.com by February 14. Be sure to mention your pet’s name, type of pet and your Walk With Me team name with your submission, when applicable.
- Pay the fee. Entry fee is $10. Once your photo is submitted, pay your entry fee here by clicking “Make a Donation” on the Walk Like A Phoenician team page.
- Spread the love. Rally your family and friends to join in on the fun and submit their pets’ photos too!
- Vote and share. Through February 21, help your pet charge to the front of the pack by asking your friends and family for “votes” by making a donation to your pet’s picture below! (1 vote for $5 or 10 votes for $20.)
VOTING HAS ENDED.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Click the image of the pet you wish to cast your vote(s) for below and complete your online donation. You can purchase single or multiple quantities of the vote options below in your shopping cart to adjust your donation amount. Need support? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transactions processed through this online donation cart are part of Southwest Human Development’s annual Walk With Me fundraising efforts. Funding collected through this online donation cart will be used to benefit Arizona children and families participating in Southwest Human Development programs. Questions? Contact Annette Sutfin at email@example.com.