Reflective Supervision Training for Trainers
Training for Trainers is a multi-year, in-depth, train-the-trainer and mentoring experience carried out with RSC faculty and a new cohort of Track I participants. Participants who complete Track I and II can apply for Track III.
Who should participate in this training intensive?
Participant applicants should be dedicated to a path of reflective supervision, reflective supervision implementation, and mentorship. They should be passionate about and interested in investing in a multi-year professional training experience, through becoming a local trainer of the RSC training curriculum. Applicants should have some experience in public speaking, group process, and facilitation, and as a representative of their community, should be well-positioned to expand these practices across their program and system.
What does Training for Trainers include?
- Participation as a co-trainer and co-facilitator in a new Track I cohort.
- Individual debriefing and mentoring after training to build skills
- Participation in 7 Mentoring Circles for Track III participants.
- Participation in 4 online sessions related to training approaches and techniques.
- A certificate of completion for participation in synchronous and asynchronous learning activities. CEU or course credit would need to be arranged through partner organizations.