2850 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Nurse-Family Partnership® (NFP) is an evidence-based, nurse home visiting program for women in north and south Phoenix who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a specially trained nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old.
Your Nurse Will Help You:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Become a better parent
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
And it is FREE to all who are eligible!
You must fit all of the following requirements to enroll in the North and South Phoenix NFP program in addition to meeting income requirements:
- First-time mother
- Less than 28 weeks pregnant
- Live in one of the following zip codes:
North Phoenix: 85020, 85021, 85022, 85023, 85024, 85028, 85029, 85032, 85050, 85051, 85053, 85054, 85083, 85085, 85086, 85087, 85302, 85304, 85306
South Phoenix: 85009, 85031, 85033, 85035, 85037, 85040, 85041, 85042, 85043, 85339
If you fit the requirements or know someone who does, click here to download the referral form.
To view the Nurse-Family Partnership program overview, please click here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.